New Student Information
NEW Student Registration/Application Information
Click on the link below depending on the address of your primary residence to access the new student registration or application packet:
New In-District Students (primary residence is within the Spring Creek Independent School District)
2022-2023 SCISD Student Registration Packet
Current Out-of-District Students
2022-23 SCISD Student Registration Packet
Parents/Guardians of current and/or prospective Spring Creek ISD students may complete and submit the appropriate registration or application packet if they are interested in their child attending Spring Creek ISD.
Both the in-district registration packet and out-of-district application packet (those students not currently SCISD students or students who did not attend SCISD the previous school year) are available year-round and can be submitted throughout the school year and a review and determination are made as expediently as possible.
Spring Creek ISD maintains a transfer policy with regard to approving transfers (those students whose primary residence is outside the boundaries of the Spring Creek Independent School District.) Several factors are considered:
- Student’s latest report card
- Student’s attendance records
- Student’s scores on all applicable state-mandated assessments
- Student’s disciplinary history
- Availability of space, resources, and instructional staff
- Existence of any outstanding balances that the student may have with the district
- Potential adverse effect of the transfer on the financial well-being of the district or the district’s ability to continue providing quality educational services to all students
In addition, Spring Creek ISD reserves the right to revoke the transfer of a student at any time during the year based on one or a combination of the factors below.
- Academic standing
- Course grades
- Assessment scores (state and local)
- Work habits
- Disciplinary history
- Excessive tardies
Parents of out-of-district students submitting applications for current or prospective students will be notified in writing of their child’s inter-district transfer acceptance or denial.
Parents/Guardians may return their child's application by U.S. postal service, personal delivery, or by scanning the application and emailing it to [email protected].